BurningBrisket.com may collect personal information from you when you register to use this website or it’s services. This includes signing up to our email newsletter.
We may also collect on-personally identifiable information as you browse this website including your internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system you’re using, the domain name of your internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. This information is collected in several ways including:
- Web Server Logs: Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of your visit, the pages you viewed, the time you spent on those pages, and the websites you visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers, and ad serving companies may also use small pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions you have seen and how you respond to them.
- IP Addresses: We may also collect your IP address, a numerical address that is used to identify a computer that’s connected to the internet. The purpose of collecting IP addresses is to help to diagnose problems with our server, to administer this website, deliver web pages upon your request, to improve the content on this website and to measure the traffic within the site.
- Public Posting: If you choose to post a comment in response to any blog post on this website, you should be aware that the information that you share is publicly visible to other visitors. BurningBrisket.com is not responsible for personally identifiable information, or any information, you choose to submit on this website.
How Information Is Used
BurningBrisket.com does not sell or rent any contact information to any third parties.
We may use your personal information within Burning Brisket to:
- Communicate with you, for example, responding to your inquiries, newsletters, and emails
- Improve the website and the content and services offered through this website
- Enforce legal terms that govern your use of the laws applicable to this website
- Protect the website, it’s information, systems, services, business partners, service providers, users, customers, or others; and
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
How Information Is Shared
We will share your personal information with third parties only in ways that are described in this privacy statement. We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, such as to comply with subpoena or similar legal processes. We may also be required to disclose information if we determine that it’s necessary for security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
How Information is Protected
BurningBrisket.com take reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal information that we collect from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, misuse, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information or any communication or transmission of information over the internet will be entirely secure.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. Because of this, we ask that you do not send private information to use via email.
Third Party Websites and Links
BurningBrisket.com links to other websites, products and services operated by third parties. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept responsibility for the availability, products, services, contents, or use of any third party website.
These third party websites are linked only for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. Burning Brisket Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with a third party.
You may have the right to ‘opt in’ and ‘opt out’ of certain uses of your personal information. For example, you may opt out of email communication with BurningBrisket.com by clicking the opt-out link in our messages, or by sending us a separate message stating that you would like to be removed from our email list.